- No one has to choose a club because you attend a tryout. Go to several different tryouts and weigh your options before choosing a club.
- Finish your school seasons before stressing about club decisions
- Once you register online with USAV and choose a club, you cannot change your mind. Be careful selecting a club online.
- Don’t believe everything you hear. Ask many, many questions!
- Club fees can be fundraised so parents do not have to pay out of pocket.
- Meet coaches and make sure you are getting what you pay for.
- Contact us with questions. 432-634-7460. Share, share, share.
Volleyball fans and supporters! Please share our tryouts with everyone. We welcome all of Odessa/Midland and surrounding cities to come to our club tryouts. We want to share our faith through our club and our passion for volleyball through playing and having fun!! We want to stress ages 9-15. We want to grow our numbers of teams in these age groups. We know that these ages are so very important in the development of our older teams in our club and in our schools. Contact us with any questions you might have. Share, share, share. Mark your calendars. You can attend both tryouts or just one day. $25 cost one time only. See you at tryouts!
We will begin a 6 v 6 coed league and 4 v 4 competitive coed league on Monday, September 10th. Every team that enters will get league T-shirts. We will play five Monday nights. $100 for 6 v 6 with maximum of ten on roster. $60 per team of 4 x 4 with maximum of 6 players. Contact us for entry form and waivers. 638-5381 Sondra. 634-7460. Linda. firstname.lastname@example.org Everyone will get a T-shirt and everyone must turn in a waiver. Going to be lots of fun!!!!! Please share with all.
Join us for your first tourney of 2018. $250 per team. Call 634-7460 for info. We hope to have 6 divisions in tourney. Pool play on Saturday. Bracket play on Sunday. Mail rosters and entry fees to- PBEVC 6209 Glenhaven Odessa Texas 79762. Entries due no later than Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Saturday, Dec. 16th- PBEVC Prayer Breakfast- Ector Middle School Cafeteria- 9:00-11:30. Eating and visiting 9:00-10:00. Introduction of teams, coaches, and staff 10:00-10:45. Fellowship of Christian Athletes speaker, four athletes from within our club speaking- 10:45-11:30. Closing prayer. Release at 11:30. Three hour break for lunch and errands. 2:30-4:00. Scorekeeper and down official training at Wilkerson Boys Club. Parents are welcome to attend breakfast with parents. Wear your PBEVC shirts. We will have shirts available for parents at the breakfast. See you on Saturday!
Everyone attending the PBEVC prayer breakfast, please enter through side gates off Crane St on East end of Ector campus. Cafeteria is in the back of the school. All girls and players and parents wear club shirts. See you all there from 9:00-11:30am. Saturday December 16th.